1. Joe Flacco (BAL) - Coming off of the bye week, the Ravens have a good matchup at home against the Miami Dolphins. The Dolphins have been tremendous on the road this season, but after a big win in Cincinnati last week, I think the Ravens come out firing and catch them off guard.
2. Michael Vick (PHI) - Vick is an absolute mis-match for the Colts defense. Freeney and Mathis will penetrate the Eagles offensive line, but Vick's quickness will out do the Colts defense and be able to extend the plays. Vick could have a huge day in what should be a high scoring affair.
1. Josh Freeman (TAM)
2. Chad Henne (MIA)
1. Lesean McCoy (PHI) - Vick is going to be too much for the Colts defense, they will be on their heels. Tosses and draws will gain huge yards for McCoy, I expect big things from him Sunday.
2. Brandon Jacobs (NYG) - Goal line machine. If you need a fill-in RB this week or need an option guy at a flex spot, Jacobs is a great option. The Seahawks will be overmatched by the larger and well rested Giants offensive line.
1. Beanie Wells (ARI)
2. Cedric Benson (CIN)
1. Steve Smith (NYG) - The Giants are coming off the bye week and the Seahawks lost their quarterback in a bad loss. I smell a blow out and you know Eli will be slingin' the ball all over the field.
2. Mike Wallace (PITT) - The downfield threat for the Steelers should have a big day against a beaten up and disgruntled Bengals defense. Wallace should have a big score this weekend.
1. Percy Harvin (MINN)
2. Dez Bryant (DAL)