Here are the Power Rankings after Week 2 in the NFL
1. New Orleans Saints (2-0) - Defending champs are without Reggie Bush for at least 6 weeks.
2. Green Bay Packers (2-0) - The explosive offense will be put to the test against the Bears defense and the Chicago faithful on Monday night.
3. Pittsburgh Steelers (2-0) - Defense has won them two straight games, big test on the road against a young and hot Tampa Bay squad.
4. Houston Texans (2-0) - Two down, eight to go to make the playoffs.
5. Indianapolis Colts (1-1) - Peyton showed us why we cannot sleep on these Colts.
6. New York Jets (1-1) - The Jets finally walked the walk against the Patriots last week.
7. Miami Dolphins (2-0) - Great defensive play combined with very solid performances from Chad Henne has led the Dolphins to a 2-0 start.
8. New England Patriots (1-1) - The Pats will pick up their play, lets not forget who they have behind center.
9. Baltimore Ravens (1-1) - They beat the mighty Jets, then lost a tough one on the road to the Bengals who were due. No offense out of Flacco yet, this team will get hot soon.
10. Washington Redskins (1-1) - A win against Dallas, a near win against Houston, this team is solid.
11. Atlanta Falcons (1-1) - Let's find out about this team this week when they take on the Saints in New Orleans.
12. Cincinnati Bengals (1-1) - The Bengals defense woke up in week 2, look out Jimmy Clausen.
13. San Diego Chargers (1-1) - Seattle, Arizona, Oakland, and St. Louis are the Chargers next four opponents. 5-1 anyone?
14. Chicago Bears (2-0) - Huge test for Cutler at home against the Packers this Monday night.
15. Tennessee Titans (1-1) - Vince Young should bounce back, but at New York Giants this week will be tough.
16. Philadelphia Eagles (1-1) - Close loss to the Packers, then the Lions nearly came back, I expect a blowout in Jacksonville.
17. San Francisco 49ers (0-2) - This team will bounce back, their defense is legit. I still see them winning at least 9.
18. Dallas Cowboys (0-2) - Test. Beat Houston and they pass, lose to Houston and this team will be in a big hole. Very tough schedule ahead of them.
19. Kansas City Chiefs (2-0) - This team still has a lot to prove. How does Jamaal Charles not touch the ball until the second quarter?
20. New York Giants (1-1) - The Titans are in town this week. The Colts ran all over the G-Men, I bet Chris Johnson does too.
21. Minnesota Vikings (0-2) - Didn't have the Vikings in the playoffs from the start, but did not expect this type of play out of them.
22. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-0) - Home against the Steelers this week. A win here and the Bucs are in serious business.
23. Denver Broncos (1-1) - I am impressed with Kyle Orton's play so far.
24. Detroit Lions (0-2) - I said this from day 1, the Lions may lose eight games, they may lose twelve games, but I guarantee they will be in all of their games with the young talent they have.
25. Oakland Raiders (1-1) - I like the defense, and I like them at home. No more Campbell behind center, we are going back to Bruce Gradkowski.
26. Arizona Cardinals (1-1) - They got exposed in Atlanta.
27. Jacksonville Jaguars (1-1) - I expect the Jaguars to get toasted this week by Philly.
28. Cleveland Browns (0-2) - Joshua Cribbs finally got some touches in week 2, what happened? Touchdown.
29. St. Louis Rams (0-2) - The Rams have been competitive, but they need to keep running the ball consistently and allow Bradford to develop that way.
30. Carolina Panthers (0-2) - This team is bad, but at least Clausen gets the nod this week.
31. Seattle Seahawks (1-1) - Pete Carroll won week one, but now he faces the Chargers explosive offense.
32. Buffalo Bills (0-2) - The Bills are not a good team.