1. Donovan McNabb WAS - Facing the Rams, McNabb will look to throw early and often against a defense that will struggle to stop the run and the pass. McNabb was in sync with his receiving corps against Houston, this will continue against St. Louis.
2. Michael Vick PHI - The Jaguars won't be able to contain Vick. They get no pressure from their front four, and their cover corners are not quick enough to keep up with Maclin and Jackson. Vick will run and pass, the Eagles should win by double digits if their defense doesn't give up garbage points again.
1. Joshua Freeman TAM - He is playing the Steelers, sit him.
2. Mark Sanchez NYJ - Don't get on this train yet, the Dolphins will put pressure on Marky Mark all game forcing.
1. Cedric Benson CIN - He is HUNGRY. Calling out the direction of his offense. Benson is going to go off against a bad Panthers defense.
2. Knowshon Moreno DEN - The Colts are week against the run, and you better believe the Broncos are going to run the ball as much as they can in order to keep Peyton off the field.
1. Arian Foster HOU - Dallas will completely contain the Texans running game, unfortunately they will have to deal with a quarterback that just threw for nearly 500 yards last week.
1. Kevin Walter HOU - Give him a shot this week as the Cowboys struggled against the passing attack from the Bears last week. Walter will get extra looks as the Boys will try to "contain" Andre.
2. Devin Hester CHI - He's back, start him. This game has shootout written all over it. With Clay Matthews breathing down Cutler's neck every play, the short slants to Hester will be money all night.
1. Steve Smith CAR - Clausen will be pressured all game, the Bengals will be running the ball down their throats and killing the clock. With double coverage all game, Clausen will look to the opposite side of the field.