Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Here are my NFL Power Rankings entering Week 13
1. Indianapolis Colts (11-0) - Between the Colts and the Saints, you could have either at the top. I am sticking with Indy as I have had them here for the last few weeks.
2. New Orleans Saints (11-0) - Impressive and dominating win against New England on Monday night. This team, in my opinion, is at the very least, NFC-Championship bound.
3. Minnesota Vikings (10-1) - As good as Brett Farve and this Viking offense has been, the defense has been just as impressive.
4. San Diego Chargers (8-3) - The Chargers are heating up at the perfect time, LT is getting better by the week.
5. New England Patriots (7-4) - The Patriots will bounce back after getting smacked around by New Orleans.
6. Cincinnati Bengals (8-3) - Benson is expected to start Week 13.
7. Philadelphia Eagles (7-4) - With Matt Ryan out this week, expect the Eagles to shut down DeSean Jackson and let him rest get over his mild-concussion in preparation for Week 14's matchup vs the Giants.
8. Dallas Cowboys (8-3) - It's December, let's see how Romo plays.
9. Denver Broncos (7-4) - Big time win at home against the Giants on Thanksgiving.
10. Pittsburgh Steelers (6-5) - Big Ben is expected to start this week against the Raiders. W for the Steelers.
11. Arizona Cardinals (7-4) - Kurt Warner's status is questionable.
12. Green Bay Packers (7-4) - Aaron Rodgers has been superb this season, if his O-line gets healthy this would be a dangerous team to get in the playoffs.
13. Atlanta Falcons (6-5) - Matt Ryan is out this week with TURF-TOE. Going to be a tough game against the Eagles.
14. Baltimore Ravens (6-5) - Big win for the Ravens, they should be in MUST-WIN mode for the rest of the season.
15. New York Giants (6-5) - What is the identity of this team? Jacobs is not running as hard and strong as last season.
16. San Francisco 49ers (5-6) - You have to love Mike Singletary and what he has done with this team. If the 49ers are able to take down the Cardinals this week, they will be one game out of the division lead.
----cannot lose in order to keep playoff hopes alive-----
17. Tennessee Titans (5-6) - Big test vs Indy this week, but with the way VY is playing I am expecting a thriller.
18. Jacksonville Jaguars (6-5) - Their schedule has Hou, Mia, and Cle left on it, but also Indy and NE...9-7 won't do it in the AFC.
19. Houston Texans (5-6) - I think the season is over for the Texans, I had high hopes for them this season but they did not come through in the clutch. Now they get to play spoiler for teams.
20. Miami Dolphins (5-6) - Ronnie Brown getting injured ended this teams chances.
21. New York Jets (5-6) - Rookie quarterback, don't like the chances. Expect the Jets to be legit next year.
-------will not make playoff's------
Kansas City 3-8
St. Louis 1-10
Tampa Bay 1-10