Here are my power rankings after week 14:
1. Indianapolis Colts (13-0) - On the road to perfection, but will the starters play the entire game this Thursday night @ Jacksonville.
2. New Orleans Saints (13-0) - I am still convinced the Sean Payton will continue to play his #1's.
3. San Diego Chargers (10-3) - The Chargers keep winning games and their defense continues to get better each week. This team is a playoff contender.
4. Minnesota Vikings (11-2) - The Vikings bounced back and beat up on the Bengals. Brett Farve looked sharp and AP looked like he's coming out again.
5. Philadelphia Eagles (9-4) - The Eagles will be tested this week against the G-Men, a win would make this team a legitamate contender in the NFC.
6. Arizona Cardinals (8-5) - This team is dangerous, but the lack of focus and preparation for a nationally televised Monday night road game to lock up the division scares me a bit.
7. Cincinnati Bengals (9-4) - Huge test last week against Minnesota, and their inability to stretch the field with Carson Palmer cost them the game.
8. Green Bay Packers (9-4) - They haven't been truly tested, but this team is playing very good football.
9. Denver Broncos (8-5) - The Broncos played a good football game against Indy last week, picking Peyton off 3 times. But their inability to capitalize on the turnovers left them on the short side.
10. New England Patriots (8-5) - The Patriots have been exposed, Randy Moss is being a baby, and the Patriots are not convincingly beating teams.
11. Baltimore Ravens (7-6) - This team didn't just win on Sunday, the destroyed the Lions. That is what you do to bad teams. I think the Ravens are on the way back to old form.
12. New York Giants (7-6) - Played hard against Philly. I like their final three games to get them in the playoffs.
13. Dallas Cowboys (8-5) - @ New Orleans this week, then @ Washington, then against Philly. Tough road for the Boys.
14. Miami Dolphins (7-6) - The Phins are still breathing. But one loss just about does it.
15. New York Jets (7-6) - With a win this week against Atlanta, the Jets would be 8-6 heading into the final two weeks where they play @ Indy and home against Cincinnati. Both Indy and Cincy will have clinched by then, could the Jets sneak in the back door to the wildcard?
16. Jacksonville Jaguars (7-6) - Their schedule has Mia, and Cle left on it, but also Indy and NE...9-7 won't do it in the AFC, they need to get to 10 wins.
----cannot lose in order to keep playoff hopes alive-----
17. Pittsburgh Steelers (6-7) - Experience must step up for this team. Without Polamalu, the Steelers are 2-6, this defense is better than how they have been performing.
-------will not make playoff's------
San Francisco 6-7
Kansas City 3-10
St. Louis 1-12
Tampa Bay 1-12