Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Here are my NFL Power Rankings entering Week 14
1. Indianapolis Colts (12-0) - How focused will the Colts be this week after locking up the division? I think it's a let-down week vs Denver.
2. New Orleans Saints (12-0) - Seems like fate for the Saints this season.
3. San Diego Chargers (9-3) - The Chargers keep winning games, a win this week in Dallas would make them a legit contender.
4. Cincinnati Bengals (9-3) - Huge test this week against Minnesota.
5. Minnesota Vikings (10-2) - The Vikings were tested and they failed. It was a good loss for Minnesota, in my mind, because they found out what they need to get right before the playoffs.
6. Arizona Cardinals (8-4) - Kurt Warner's is an outstanding quarterback, and when he doesn't get pressured he can make it rain out there.
7. Philadelphia Eagles (8-4) - The Eagles will be tested this week against the G-Men, a win would make this team a legitamate contender in the NFC.
8. New England Patriots (7-5) - The Patriots have been exposed.
9. Green Bay Packers (8-4) - They are getting healthy and peaking at the right time in the season.
10. Denver Broncos (8-4) - The Broncos are back, and with 2 of the remaining 4 games going against Oak and KC, I predict the Broncos will make the playoffs. I also like them to upset the Colts this week in INDY.
11. New York Giants (7-5) - What is the identity of this team? Jacobs is not running as hard and strong as last season.
12. Dallas Cowboys (8-4) - This team just doesn't get it done in December. Don't trust them for anything. The hardest remaining schedule in the NFC-East, the Cowboys WILL NOT make the playoffs with a loss this week against San Diego.
13. Jacksonville Jaguars (7-5) - Their schedule has Mia, and Cle left on it, but also Indy and NE...9-7 won't do it in the AFC, they need to get to 10 wins.
----cannot lose in order to keep playoff hopes alive-----
14. Pittsburgh Steelers (6-6) - Experience must step up for this team. Without Polamalu, the Steelers are 2-5, this defense is better than how they have been performing.
15. Baltimore Ravens (6-6) - One and done for the Ravens. Win or go home. Detroit, Chicago, Pittsburgh, and Oakland are the one's left to knock them out.
16. Miami Dolphins (6-6) - Ronnie Brown getting injured ended this teams chances.
17. New York Jets (6-6) - Rookie quarterback, don't like the chances. Expect the Jets to be legit next year.
-------will not make playoff's------
San Francisco 5-7
Kansas City 3-9
St. Louis 1-11
Tampa Bay 1-11