Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Here are my Power Rankings after Week 7
1. New Orleans Saints (6-0) - Rallied after being down 24-3 to Miami, came back and won by 12. Drew Brees is playing with a passion that not many in the NFL ever show, he is the real deal and he is leading this team on the right path.
2. Indianapolis Colts (6-0) - Blow out against the Rams last week, now they head back home to face the 49ers and new starting quarterback Alex Smith.
3. Denver Broncos (6-0) - Had a bye last week, big matchup against Baltimore this week.
4. New England Patriots (5-2) - Tom is back ladies and gentlemen.
5. Cincinnati Bengals (5-2) - Leading the AFC-North, the Bengals have the top rusher in the NFL in Cedric Benson, and Carson Palmer torched the Bears for 5 td's last week.
6. Pittsburgh Steelers (5-2) - The bye week comes at a perfect time for Pittsburgh, big win against the Vikings and a few injured played need some time off, Lawrence Timmons most notably.
7. Minnesota Vikings (6-1) - The Vikings played well enough to get a win in Pittsburgh, turnovers killed them.
8. New York Giants (5-2) - Two straight losses for the G-Men, could Philly make it a 3rd this week?
9. Philadelphia (4-2) - An unimpressive win Monday night against Washington, can the Eagles take the NFC-East lead with a win over New York this weekend?
10. Arizona Cardinals (4-2) - This team looks to be taking form to who they were last season. The defense is playing tremendous football, and the offense is clicking.
11. Dallas Cowboys (4-2) - I was very impressed by Tony Romo and the Dallas defense against Atlanta. Miles Austin is having a Pro Bowl first half.
12. Atlanta Falcons (4-2) - Dallas had the bye week, Atlanta had the shortened week, Atlanta was outplayed and the punt return by Crayton was the icing on the cake.
13. Baltimore Ravens (3-3) - They will beat the Broncos this weekend.
14. Green Bay Packers (4-2) - Aaron Rodgers is putting up big numbers for the Packers offense.
15. New York Jets (4-3) - They did what they were supposed to do in Oakland this weekend, run the ball like crazy.
16. Houston Texans (4-3) - Matt Schaub has already set a new single-season touchdown passes record (16).
17. San Diego Chargers (3-3) - The soft defense finally looked like they were ready to play against KC last weekend.
18. San Francisco 49ers (3-3) - I prefer Shaun Hill over Alex Smith, I don't like this move.
19. Chicago Bears (3-3) - Anyone else thing Jay Cutler is going to have a monster game against Cleveland this weekend?
20. Miami Dolphins (2-4) - So close to a win against New Orleans. How bout the play calling in the 4th quarter? Pass,pass,pass, and punt? What happened to run right, run left, touchdown?
21. Jacksonville Jaguars (3-3) - Big game against Tennessee this weekend.
22. Buffalo Bills (3-4) - Every win in the NFL is a good win, but ew, the Bills win ugly.
23. Carolina Panthers (3-3) - Put in AJ Feeley!
24. Seattle Seahawks (2-4) - Had a bye last week, head to face Dallas this weekend...Ouch.
25. Washington Redskins (2-5) - Perfect time for the bye week.
26. Kansas City Chiefs (1-6) - Larry Johnson is tweeting about his coach...what does that tell ya?
27. Tennessee Titans (0-6) - Is it VY time yet? I believe so.
28. Detroit Lions (1-5) - Can the Lions get the win at home this weekend against St. Louis?
29. Cleveland Browns (1-6) - Blown out by the Packers, I expect them to get blown out by the Bears this week.
30. Oakland Raiders (2-5) - You beat the Eagles, then get blown out by the Jets, and head to San Diego this week. San Diego by 21.
31. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-6) - Put in Josh Freeman, he is your future.
32. St. Louis Rams (0-7) - I think the Rams may kick the losing habit this weekend in Detroit.