Thursday, September 17, 2009
Week 2 Start 'Em/Sit 'Em
Here are my Start 'Em & Sit 'Em Players for Week 2:
1. Carson Palmer Cinci - Palmer needs a big game against the Packers if he wants to prevent his Bengals from starting 0-2. Palmer had a pitiful performance last week against the Broncos. Look for a rebound game from CP against a Packers defense that will give up big plays.
2. Matt Schaub Houston - Don't be a doubter. Schaub and Andre Johnson will connect for a score this weekend against the Titans.
- Brett Farve QB Minn - Didn't prove much last week, and I think AP will we running all day on the Lions. Farve will have a similar line from last week.
1. Ahmad Bradshaw New York Giants - G Men will run the ball against the Cowboys in order to maintain the edge in time of possession. With the success that Cadillac Williams had against the Cowboys front 7, I expect Bradshaw and Jacobs to get over 15 touches each, and whoever is the hot hand will get a few more.
2. Jamal Lewis Cleveland - Lewis will get more touches this week as the Browns head into Denver and have to be able to run the ball to have success there.
- Matt Forte RB Bears - The Bears stayed committed to Cutler last week and I expect them doing that again this week as the Steelers won't let Forte have a solid day running the ball.
1. Lance Moore New Orleans - Saints have a tremendous offense and more is starting to feel healthy again. Bad news for Philly fans.
2. Santana Moss Washington - Moss has been due dating back to last season. He gets it in this matchup this week against the Rams.
- Patrick Crayton WR Dallas - Crayton will be going against a stout Giants defense and they won't let him get free for any deep balls. Crayton will have a modest 5 receptions 53 yards.